Monday, 29 January 2018
Add your website to the Google search engine
Get your content on Google
Do you have content that you want on Google? Here are a few ways to submit it to us.
What content do you have?
A website or app
Add your URL
– Submit your website for inclusion in Google's index.
– Get your app indexed by Google.
– Submit a Sitemap of your website to Google.
– Label your structured content to help users find pages relevant to their search.
Google for Retail
– Promote your products on Google Shopping, Google Offers, and other properties; submit your product catalogs digitally to Google Search.
Google My Business
– Get your business on Google Maps.
– Invite customers on a virtual tour of your business.
Google Books and eBooks
– Promote your books online and sell your titles through our eBook store.
– Share timely reporting on matters that are important or interesting to our audience.
– Include scholarly works in Google's academic index.
Google Play Newsstand
– Publish your content in Google's app for fresh, beautiful news and magazine editions.
Base Map Partner Program
– Simplify navigation of your community by improving and enriching our base map.
Google Indoor Maps
– Upload floor plans or blueprints of your business to Google Maps.
Imagery Partner Program
– Offer users a sharper aerial view of your community's landscape and built environment.
Local Enhanced Content
– If you're an aggregator of local content, publish it through Google.
– Photograph and share the world with 360° pictures.
– Provide a panoramic virtual tour of your property.
Transit Partner Program
– Encourage use of public transit by making it easy to locate routes, schedules and fares.
– Publish and syndicate online video content to make it searchable on Google.
– Upload, distribute, and monetize your videos.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)